a blog about Angela Oster's art, inspiration, and post-experience as a recipient of a Creative Workforce Fellowship from Community Partnership for Arts & Culture

Monday, September 14, 2009

Thank you CoolCleveland!

While my laptop was being repaired tonight at the Apple Store I spotted Thomas Mulready from CoolCleveland. I was so glad to be able to introduce myself and thank Thomas personally for his listserve. If it were not for CoolCleveland, I may never have heard about the Creative Workforce Fellowship. I read about one of the workshops being held near my home, so I decided on a whim to attend and find out more. The rest is history! I am forever grateful to Mr Mulready and the fantastic outreach that his emails provide to the community of Cleveland. Thanks again and again. Here is Thomas and his son, Max.

No comments:

Post a Comment