a blog about Angela Oster's art, inspiration, and post-experience as a recipient of a Creative Workforce Fellowship from Community Partnership for Arts & Culture

Friday, October 15, 2010

Center for Creativity at the Columbus Museum of Art

I went down to Columbus yesterday for a "creativity in your life" conference. Artie Isaac was the main presenter - he was witty and entertaining and made the whole trip worthwhile. The keynote was Pullitzer Prize winner, Michael Chabon. He was also great.Fiber artist and professor at CCAD, Jon Wahling
Danielle, Janet and I participated in a breakout session on brainstorming.

1 comment:

  1. I could choose to fit the canvas print that I was ordering from wahooart.com to the pattern and color of the wallpaper in my living room. I could search for artwork by subject matter and even predominant colors. Then I customized the frame online because the site allowed me to match the frame style with different wallpapers, one of which looked like ours.
    So now have this canvas print by Pierre Bonnard, http://en.wahooart.com/A55A04/w.nsf/OPRA/BRUE-8LT4PD

    ReplyDelete