a blog about Angela Oster's art, inspiration, and post-experience as a recipient of a Creative Workforce Fellowship from Community Partnership for Arts & Culture

Thursday, July 16, 2009

I'm a COSE member

I haven't posted in a day or two - need to catch up. Last few days filled with birthday celebrations for three family members and my job. We are very busy at work, which is wonderful. It's a bit scary as I prepare to cut my hours so that I can have a studio day at home - a dream come true! Went to a COSE meeting this morning and saw some of my fellow fellows. Here are Jubal and Valerie!

COSE has a lot to offer, and I'm glad to belong. The COSE offices were quite lovely, although I must say I was a bit wistful with memories of the Higbee Department store - i worked there for a stint in my youth selling hosiery. Here is an amazing glass installation in the lobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment